Thanks for participating! Our goal is to help promote you and your facility to our 62,000 members while providing them a few tips to lower their handicaps and bring more fun to the game.
- Film it horizontally or landscape – not vertically (if using phone or tablet).
- Use the best quality setting you can – we can always reduce, but never increase resolution.
- Keep filming device as stable as possible.
- Makes sure voice is audible – we can do some enhancements but need a decent starting place.
- Keep it short! We are looking for 1-2 minutes total. A little over is OK of course!
- If you need to shoot in parts we can splice together.
- We’ll add your logo to the video and can edit the beginning and end if needed.
- Once you have the video on your device, transfer the original file (.mp4 or .mov) to us
- Make sure you send the original file, don’t “share” because devices tend to lowere the quality and size to send.
- The file will probably be to big to email, so upload to a cloud drive, or use a website like WeTransfer.com to send (free up to 2G).
- Send or share download link to Aaron Kellough at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you have sent the transfer, email Aaron to confirm that it was sent and include:
- You name and title
- Your facility
- Any message you would like below your video on the page
- Any website address you want us to link to
- Any contact information you want us to share with viewers.
Not yet produced video — one shot — good to submit
Produced by CGA with a couple of angles spliced