Welcome to the CGA Club Resource Center. This page has detailed information for Club Leaders and Head Golf Professionals that is shared in the monthly Club Insider newsletter. Special announcements will be listed in the Club Bulletin. Please feel free to share this information with all of your club/league members. As always, CGA membership means more!
2023 cga membership dues Announcement
To read the announcement, and answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions regarding the 2023 dues – CLICK HERE
- 2022 CGA Men’s and Women’s Club of the Year – CLICK HERE to submit your club/league today!
- 2022 Club Champions – CLICK HERE to submit your Club Champions!
- GHIN® Mobile Games and Scorekeeping – Golfers will now be able to play games against their friends and keep post scores for them as well. Keep an eye out for an email from the GHIN team with more details.
- NEW CGA Women’s Golf Forum – During the 2022 CGA Women’s Golf Summit, we learned that clubs and leagues are looking for a place to ask questions and share ideas with one another. We have developed a private Facebook group just for you! CLICK HERE to join the group!
- GHIN® Apple Watch App– Members now have access to GPS via their Apple watch. CLICK HERE for more information.
- GHIN® Push Notifications – Every time a handicap index® is revised and/or modified, you will receive a push notification on your phone.
- GHIN® Account Emails/Phone Numbers – Please be sure to have member’s accounts updated with either email and/or phone number as they will need that information in the account.
- Billing – The final billing for the 2022 season will go out on NOVEMBER 14. All open invoices MUST BE PAID BY DECEMBER 31, 2022. You will be receiving emails and phone calls if there are open balances on league accounts. For Credit Card payments CLICK HERE
- Membership Means More Video Series – CLICK HERE
- Membership Benefits – CLICK HERE to understand Facility, Club and Individual Membership.
- Club Information Form – CLICK HERE to update your club officers, if you have any changes.
- Looking for Jobs in Golf – CLICK HERE to view or add to the CGA Golf Industry Job Board.
- Charity Events – CLICK HERE to submit your charity event to be posted on our charity events page.
CGA Championships and Events
Thank you to all facilities who hosted CGA tournaments in 2022! The 2023 schedule will be available this winter.
- Interested in becoming a Youth on Course facility? CLICK HERE
- CGA Fall Fitness Finish Leaderboard – CLICK HERE
CGA Club Support
- Most Improved Golfer Report – When running this report, be sure to run the report for a time frame when all golfers you want to be included have a handicap index. Those with an NH or who were inactive when you start your report, will not be included. The report by default will only include individuals who have improved. If you want to show all golfers, be sure to click the advanced button and change the “Only include Improved Golfers” dropdown to no.
- Handicap Index History Report – If there are missing golfers on your most improved list, run this report as that will show when members of the club had an active handicap index and not an NH designation.
CGA/USGA Golf Course Handicap Charts – FIND COURSE
Golfers Belonging to More than One Club – DOWNLOAD
USGA Rules Books – CLICK HERE
Update Club Officers/Information Online Form – CLICK HERE
Pay CGA Invoices Online – CLICK HERE