LPGA*USGA Girls Golf (Girls Golf) is the only national junior golf program that specializes in providing girl-friendly environments for juniors to learn the game of golf. We’re the experts in making the game of golf fun, and we teach more than just stance and swing; we teach girls valuable life skills like confidence and perseverance.
We help prepare girls ages 6 – 17 for a lifetime of enjoyment of the game while also inspiring them to feel confident, build positive self-esteem and live active and healthy lives through The Five E’s of Girls Golf.
We’re on a mission to change the face of the game . . . join the movement and help us inspire even more girls through golf! #LittleGirlsBIGDreams
REGISTER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Access to Wednesday afternoon events with personal instruction from PGA/LPGA Instructors
- Annual membership with LPGA*USGA Girls Golf
- Member kit with tons of LPGA*USGA Girls Golf goodies
- Unlimited access to the Kids’ Course at CommonGround Golf Course
- The opportunity to learn how to play and experience golf in a fun environment
- The chance to build friendships with other girls who have similiar interests
- End of year party at TopGolf
Register for whole summer or individual classes, financial assistance available.
- $100 for all 10 sessions
- $15 for each session
- Must register by the Monday before the class.
Schedule: Wednesdays 4:00 – 5:30 pm – CommonGround GC
- June 5
- June 12
- June 19
- June 26
- July 10
- July 17
- July 24
- July 31
- August 7
- August 11 – Saturday at TopGolf
Colorado Golf Association