Play Lahinch, Old Head & Waterville in SouthWest Ireland!
2022 CGA Member Overseas Golf Trip
September 24 – October 1, 2022
SEVEN NIGHTS, FOUR-STAR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Five Nights in the Randles Court Hotel, Killarney
- Two nights in the Vaughn Lodge, Lahinch
FIVE ROUNDS OF GOLF
- Waterville Golf Links: Founded in 1889 & top 5 in Ireland
- Ballybunion Old: World-renowned links, Tom Watson past Captain
- Old Head Golf Links: World’s mos spectacular course
- Tralee Golf Club: Arnie’s first and best European design
- Lahinch Old: Old Tom Morris and Alister Mackenzie amongst the designers
Chauffeur-driven transfers included (where applicable); Daily breakfasts, welcome and farewell dinners, welcome gift and much more!
Under the supervision of CGA staff, and our partner Sullivan Golf Travel, you will experience five rounds of golf on some of the most iconic courses in Southwest Ireland.
Golfer: €3,340 Euros per golfer for double occupancy* (Approx. $4,110 USD as of May 2021) €3,860 Euros per golfer for single occupancy* (Approx. $4,575 USD as of May 2021)
Non-golfer: €2,050 Euros* (Approx. $2,522 USD as of May 2021)
Price is based off of full occupancy of 32 total participants (both golfers and non-golfers).
To reserve your spot, CLICK HERE and fill out the interest form. At this point you will be contacted with a reservation agreement.
Your spot is not reserved until you complete and submit your reservation agreement. *Per person, based on double occupancy. Additional €510 Euros for single occupancy.
Subject to availability. Standard terms and conditions apply.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Manager of Member Programs
303-974-2112 | Send email