Play Lahinch, Old Head & Waterville in SouthWest Ireland!
2021 CGA Member Overseas Golf Trip
September 25 – October 2, 2021
2021 Trip Postponed to 2022
SEVEN NIGHTS, FOUR-STAR ACCOMMODATIONS
- Five Nights in the Randles Court Hotel, Killarney
- Two nights in the Vaughn Lodge, Lahinch
FIVE ROUNDS OF GOLF
- Waterville Golf Links: Founded in 1889 & top 5 in Ireland
- Ballybunion Old: World-renowned links, Tom Watson past Captain
- Old Head Golf Links: World’s mos spectacular course
- Tralee Golf Club: Arnie’s first and best European design
- Lahinch Old: Old Tom Morris and Alister Mackenzie amongst the designers
Chauffeur-driven transfers included (where applicable); Daily breakfasts, welcome and farewell dinners, welcome gift and much more!
Under the supervision of CGA staff, and our partner Sullivan Golf Travel, you will experience five rounds of golf on some of the most iconic courses in Southwest Ireland.
Golfer: 26 available spots for golfers. €3,250 Euros* (Approx. $3,995 USD as of April 2019) based on 32 participants (32 participants includes non-golfers).
Non-golfer: €2,010 Euros* (Approx. $2,470 USD as of April 2019) based on 32 participants.
Your spot is not reserved until you complete and submit your reservation agreement. *Per person, based on double occupancy. Additional €510 Euros for single occupancy.
Subject to availability. Standard terms and conditions apply.
FOR INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Manager of Member Programs
303-974-2112 | Send email