friday, May 28, 2021
Find CommonGround supports CGA programs Conducted at CommonGround Golf Course, home of the CGA. CommonGround was built to serve as a “learning lab” for our community and wellness programs and our flagship Solich Caddie & Leadership Academy.
- 6:30 am -Breakfast & Practice Range Open
- 8:00 am – 1:00pm Tee Times
Tee Times will be coordinated prior to event.
- Sponsors/Foursomes Tee Times will continue 1p
- 12:00 pm – Grab & Go Lunch Available
bmw ride & drive
Register to test drive a 2021 BMW!
Breakfast & Lunch
Hole & Event Winner Prizes
Teams of four — one gross & one net best ball
- $250 – Individual: Entry, Breakfast & Lunch, Tee Gift
- $500 – Twosome: 2 Entries, Breakfast & Lunch, 2 Tee Gifts
- $800 – Team of Four: Foursome Entry, Breakfast & Lunch, 4 Tee Gifts
- $1,500 – Hole Sponsor: Team of Four + Hole Sponsor Sign
- $5,000 – Breakfast Sponsor: Team of Four + Tent Listing + Hole Sponsor Sign
- $5,000 – Lunch Sponsor: Team of Four + Tent Listing + Hole Sponsor Sign
- Sponsors enjoy tax-deductible contribution, less value of goods & services valued at $120/person
Contact Ryan Smith, Chief Development Officer, at 303-974-2108 or by EMAIL