CGA Dream Golf Vacation Raffle Rules
Enter to Win
- Raffle tickets cost $40.
- Each ticket is non-refundable and not tax-deductible.
- Purchase tickets online only at www.coloradogolf.org.
- Ticket purchases begin May 27, 2021, and close August 19, 2021 at 4:00pm MST.
- All sales of raffle tickets are final, and there shall be no refunds, except in the event of cancellation of the raffle.
- Ticket purchases represent one entry each into the 2021 CGA Dream Golf Vacation Raffle conducted by the Colorado Golf Association (CGA).
- Ticket purchasers understand they may receive additional information via email from one or more of the 2021 Grand Prize Dream Golf Vacation resort partners.
- All Grand Prize vacation packages and secondary prizes are as described on the raffle website: https://www.coloradogolf.org/dream-vacation-prizes/ and subject to terms and agreements stated by the partner resorts.
- All proceeds support Colorado Golf Association programs.
Raffle Prize Drawing
The winning tickets will be selected by a random drawing. All tickets have an equal chance to win. Ticket purchasers need not be present to win. Each ticket (physical or online) references the holder’s unique Ticketed ID number.
DREAM GOLF VACATION DRAWING
- Purchase deadline to participate will be August 19, 2021 at 4:00pm MST.
- All Grand Prize packages and secondary prizes will be drawn on August 20, 2021 beginning at 9:00am at the CGA offices at 5990 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Suite 102, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
- Ticket holders need not be present to win.
The CGA Certified Games Manager is the final authority in the event of any disputes regarding any of the drawings.
At the discretion of the CGA and subject to approval of the Colorado Secretary of State, the CGA may adjust ticket purchase deadlines or drawing dates, times and locations. Any changes will be communicated on the CGA website www.coloradogolf.org and ticket purchasers will be notified by email.
- Five (5) Grand Prize Packages will be awarded along with Thirty-Six (36) secondary prizes. Each winning individual is solely responsible for the fulfillment of the prize package won.
- The winners will be notified by phone followed up with a written email and letter sent via U.S. Certified Mail to the address provided by the winner within thirty (30) days of the drawing.
- The letter will indicate how the prize can be claimed from the Colorado Golf Association and the terms around the prize.
- Winners have thirty (30) days from receipt of the certified letter to claim their prize. Letter will communicate the need to claim the prize within 30 days of notification and action taken by CGA if a winner does not claim their prize.
- If a winner fails to claim a prize within 30 days of receiving notification, the CGA will retain the prize and reserves the right to offer it in another raffle if it so chooses.
- Failure from an initial winner to contact the CGA and accept the prize “as is,” timely, and pursuant to the terms stated in the prize letter, will automatically result in forfeiture of the prize, with no substitution or alternative prize available to the original winner.
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission the CGA to use the winner’s name, picture, video image, and relevant quotes to promote the raffle prize.
- Golf and stay package is subject to availability, and other restrictions may apply.
- Winners are responsible for all other costs associated with completing the prize including but not limited to transportation, food & beverage, taxes, ancillary accommodations costs etc.
Taxes and Registration
- The value of the prizes may be subject to reporting by the CGA to the Internal Revenue Service. Each winner is responsible for payment of all federal, state, and/or local income, sales, or use taxes due on account of his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The CGA is required to gather necessary tax information from the winner and withhold and remit state and federal taxes. The CGA will work with the winners to complete the necessary IRS reporting.
- This raffle is conducted according to Bingo-Raffles License Number: 2021-16580 issued to the Colorado Golf Association by the Colorado Secretary of State.
Colorado Golf Association
State of Colorado Bingo-Raffles License Number: 2021-16580