Play St. Andrews (Old & New), Royal DornOch & Carnoustie in Scotland!
2023 CGA Member Overseas Golf Trip
August 18 – 25, 2023
SEVEN NIGHTS, DELUXE ACCOMMODATIONS
- Three nights in the The Four Star Kingsmills Hotel, Inverness
- Four nights in The Five Star Old Course Hotel, St. Andrews – Kohler Property
FIVE ROUNDS OF GOLF
- Castle Stuart: Venue for Scottish Open Championship (2011-13 & 2016)
- Royal Dornoch: Established in 1877.
- New Course: Opened in 1895, designed by Tom Morris
- Jubilee*: Play in substitute of the New Course.
- The Old Course: 30-time Open Championship Venue, Most Recent in 2022
- Carnoustie: 8-time Open Championship Venue, Most Recent in 2018
- Kingsbarns*: Play in substitute of Carnoustie, or play both for additional fee.
Chauffeur-driven transfers included (where applicable); Daily Scottish breakfasts, welcome and farewell dinners, whiskey distillery tour, welcome gift and much more!
Under the supervision of CGA staff, and our partner Experience St. Andrews, you will experience five rounds of golf on some of the most iconic courses in Scotland.
£5,650 GBP (approx. $7,625 US) – Classic and Eden facing rooms – Double
£5,990 GBP (approx. $8,085 US) – Luxury and Old Course facing rooms – Double
£6,835 GBP (approx. $9,225 US) – Classic and Eden facing rooms – Single
£7,030 GBP (approx. $9,490 US) – Luxury and Old Course facing rooms – Single
Members will choose between Kingsbarns or Carnoustie at time of booking; A valid USGA Handicap Index of 28 or less is required for men and 36 or less for ladies.
£3,885 GBP (approx. $5,245 US) – Classic and Eden facing rooms
£4,225 GBP (approx. $5,705 US) – Luxury and Old Course facing rooms
Non-Golfer program includes a dedicated tour guide, private mini-coach and admissions to attractions for four days and one spa treatment in Old Course.
Price is based off of full occupancy of 32 total golfers; Airfare not included; Caddies may be requested in advance at all courses and must be paid a minimum gratuity.
Your spot is not reserved until you complete and submit your reservation agreement.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, WISH TO SUBMIT YOUR BOOKING FORM OR RESERVE YOUR PLACE, PLEASE CONTACT OUR TRAVEL PARTNERS, THE EXPERIENCE ST ANDREWS:
Vice President of Sales
New York Office – 888-552-5632